Department of Physiology
- Sixth annual Classes Without Quizzes serves up a healthy dose of courses
Dr. Gina Leinninger discusses obesity in her talk titled "Genes that Control the Size of our Jeans: Studying the Brain for Obesity Clues."
- Faculty Retirements
- Congratulations to Dr. Harvey Sparks and Dr. Steve Heidemann on their retirement! Both Dr. Sparks and Dr. Heidemann were with the Department of Physiology for 36 years.
- Dan Hollern: Making a Difference in Cancer Research
Dan Hollern is a graduate student in the College of Natural Science studying cell and molecular biology.
As a graduate student working towards my Ph.D., my ultimate goal is to make a difference in human health with meaningful and translational cancer research. At Michigan State, I have had the unique privilege to utilize cutting edge technology in my research. - See more at: http://msutoday.msu.edu/360/2014/dan-hollern-making-a-difference-in-cancer-research/#sthash.s92lZ9YI.dpuf
- Sean Misek Wins AACR Award
- Sean Misek, an undergraduate student in Dr. Kathy Gallo's lab, won 2nd place for his poster at the American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting.