Application Process & Prerequisites
Beginning the application process
- Complete the online Graduate School Application (program code: 3860)
- Complete the Departmental Questionnaire
- Provide 2 Letters of Recommedation including one from an identified research mentor.
- Applicants must identify and obtain a letter of support from a research mentor that will be willing to guide them during their studies. A list of labs that are training graduate students is available here.
- Provide an official transcript of grades from all schools attended after high school
- Provide current GRE scores (Subject tests recommended, but not required)
- Provide current TOEFL scores (if applicable)
GRE/TOEFL Codes: MSU Institutional Code = 1465; Department Code =0217
Email Letters of Reference, Department Questionnaire, GRE scores, and Transcripts to:
Physiology Graduate Program at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Fall Semester Deadline: June 1, 2020
2021 Spring Semester Deadline: September 15, 2020
The typical undergraduate and/or graduate GPA is greater than 3.0. TOEFL paper-based scores of greater than 600, Section 1 score greater than 62 and no section less than 53; TOEFL computer-based scores of greater 250, Section 1 score of 26 or above, and no other score less than 19.